Hello Escape Room Enthusiasts!
We welcome you back to The Markey, our family-owned, family-run escape room in Fort Collins, CO.
Since a global pandemic is still in progress, we’ve implemented new procedures, rules, and guidelines to help keep everyone safer.
Please take a moment to read what you can expect from us, and what we expect from our guests, during this time. Thank you!
- All sessions will be private only. You will not be joined by another group.
- The maximum number of participants in Tomb of the Forgotten will be limited to 6.
- When we open Midnight in Wonderland (coming soon), the maximum number of participants will be limited to 5.
- All reservations will be made online or by phone (no walk-ins).
- We will clean and disinfect throughout the building in between escape sessions.
- Fewer escapes will be run per day in order to space groups apart.
- Our staff will wear masks and will sanitize frequently.
- Every participant MUST wear a mask while in our facility; please arrive wearing one.
- We will provide hand sanitizer. Please sanitize your hands before and after participating in your escape experience.
- No cash transactions will be made. All bookings will be handled through our online reservations system or by phone, using a credit card or gift card/voucher.
- If you are sick, please stay home. You can reschedule for another time. Rescheduling fees will be waived.
Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your escape room experience at The Markey!